ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to buy ebc brakes ?

BG 182 FF
Hey,
Im
looking to replace my brakes on my 182 for ebc's all round as mine need replacing and was just woundering where people suggest is the best place to buy them from? As I've always just ggot them from ebc direct iin the past
thanks for any suggestions

clio 172 sport
i got four grooved disks and pads and rear bearing new on ebay for 187 quid mate and they are really good :)

BG 182 FF
Cheers guys =) I've heard a lot of people say there not very good brakes but I've had tthem on two of my cars in the past and thought they were pretty good, what sorts of problems do they have? and what other brakes would people recommend? Bearing iin mind I don't have a massive budget! Thanks

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
i would use literally ANYTHING else before fitting EBC.

Good quality standard stuff will go you for the road. I fit/sell Pagid disks and pads and they're excellent. For a "OE replacement" they're better than standard

182cup & 172 racecar
Hey,
Im
looking to replace my brakes on my 182 for ebc's all round as mine need replacing and was just woundering where people suggest is the best place to buy them from? As I've always just ggot them from ebc direct iin the past
thanks for any suggestions

Then why don't you just get them from EBC again then?

LOL at EBC haters.

182cup & 172 racecar
Green Stuff aren't very good anyway.

I couldn't believe Pete (Toastfrenzy) had Red's in when we were thrashing his car around Bedford.

Lionel Richie
my minions are doing it for me (i have another member of staff now) Sam is on 4 gold stars, the new guy is from the country where you raced

yeah good, i just leave him to it

zoltanDude-300x252.jpg