ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best paint for calipers

Stripped yozza'd cup
I've sprayed mine yellow with hammerite.... Looks great, but it took bloody ages to dry. I ended up clearing out the parents garage and putting a heater in there overnight.

172 cup
done mine last week mate , just went too halfords n got enamel brake caliper paint. worked a treat. doen it in a few hours

RSC 182 Cup
Thanks for that. I'm trying to source some locally in Australia. Just wanting to make sure I'm asking for the correct paint.
Ive found some at local mitre 10 store for $12.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
ah right, well if they dont sell hammerite over there then any good paint that can get applied straight onto rust or just metal would be alright tbh. or just order it if you dont mind the postage price

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Make sure to get a wire brush, and go over your hub's and calliper's . To remove any loose rust etc . That will smooth them down, and be ready to paint.

Good luck ...