ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best mod ever to a Ariel

Cliosport 172 cu
uda7ehes.jpg
got to represent them for tomorrow

Listerine & Poledo
"in-ger-lurrrrrnnnnd

innnn-gerrrr-lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnd

rooney is a p1ss pot
he runs a fackin chop shop
on Exchange square
the filthy queer

wwoooooooooaaaaaaaaay

in-=gerrrrrrr-llunnnnd

'ere, luv, I've got a football shirt on, with me belly hangin out underneath, you gonna suck me off then of what. Also, I've got flags hanging out of me council flat windows and me car. Got 'em free with buying The Sun and The Sport at the same time."

Just another day supporting sports

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Such anger over a small flag. I don't see the issue myself. I wouldn't personally have one but can appreciate why others would.

Cliosport 172 cu
Goodj really mate I can't understand what all the fuss is about like SC03OTT it's only a flag chill out all the anger.

We all now Rooney isn't the best well england isn't the best but you support your own team as you would do in the Olympics.

Clio 172 Flamer
When we first looked and saw [h=2]'Best mod ever to a Ariel'[/h]
We had expectations, much like the England team.

Then we were let down very quickly, much like the England team ;)

Cliosport 172 cu
Them covers do look nice tbh.

There isn't it's just some people take it the wrong way and on another note they have there own country flag up which isn't a problem.

Just shows that you are supporting your team though the World Cup.