ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Exhaust

Renault Clio RS Cup
Just purchased a 2011 RS Cup and on my wish list is a Stainless Cat Back system.

Suggestions/Recommendations would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance, Ste

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If it's purely a bit of extra sound that you're after, get a centre resonator delete.
I've had mine deleted recently and I should've done it years ago. It's not to everyone's taste though. Very raspy.
£80 for mine.

Renault Clio RS Cup
If it's purely a bit of extra sound that you're after, get a centre resonator delete.
I've had mine deleted recently and I should've done it years ago. It's not to everyone's taste though. Very raspy.
£80 for mine.

That sounds like an idea. It'd be standard then and the insurance company wouldn't need to know!

Listerine & Poledo
That sounds like an idea. It'd be standard then and the insurance company wouldn't need to know!
It wouldn't, it's still a modified exhaust, just that it's modified standard system.

Not that they'd probably notice or care. But for the extra £20 on your policy, is it worth them denying your claim because you didn't declare?

Clio 172 PH2
I have a PMS full exhaust with no silencer and decat - its too loud and raspy so bought a stainless silencer 12x4 to put it, it will probably sound nicer too.