ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best exhaust system

clio 182
Hey ppl

I am just wondering wot exhaust system u think is best on a 182? perfomence and sound wise,been looking at the rs192,got a quote from longlife for 450quid,de cat aswell,i no longlife r good but r they for a 182? waz goin to get quote for exhaust and re map try get price down abit

Thanks

Looking at the rs192 too, around my price budget,

Yozzas are highly rated on here, but seeing as ive only just bought my 182, what prices are we looking at?

I want a nice note, not majorly raspy or loud, just "fruity".

Piper are very well made but sound too raspy in my opinion, and so do the yozzas. I have a miltek on and its a great sound but for something similar sounding and better id say go for the rs192

Small French cars should be raspy, another yozza vote from me fantastic quality but then I am biased. Honestly yozza, supersprint or btb all quality makes although the btb is heavy.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
another one for a yozza here, a friend has a milltek on his 182, and my personal opinion its to much of a deep noise, i prefer the sound of the yozza but i am biased

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Scorpion are not the best in quality by a long way. Piper and Yozzasport exhausts are the better options by far.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Don't forget BTB as well and a nice discount on them for Cliosport Club Members ;)

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
We've had different tailpipes sorted for the piper 182 system and it's a small change but surprisingly makes a good deal of difference to the sound. Less rasp, even with a decat

Going to put up pictures and may even do a group buy if there's interest

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
anyone got any videos of the piper ?

we've just fitted the different tailpipe design to Tigerpig's car. He's very local to you in Braintree, might be able to see/hear it in person ;)

To say he's happy would be an understatement from the email I got on monday morning

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
What about the Janspeed systems I thought they sounded really nice when I heard one on a 182 and looked good with the slashed tailpipes.

Astra H vxr
we've just fitted the different tailpipe design to Tigerpig's car. He's very local to you in Braintree, might be able to see/hear it in person ;)

To say he's happy would be an understatement from the email I got on monday morning

ahh sweet im in braintree quiete alot, il drop him a pm and see if hes about one night to have a little listen :p was going to go for the rs192 but heard piper are better built?

Petrol Blue Clio 182
ahh sweet im in braintree quiete alot, il drop him a pm and see if hes about one night to have a little listen :p was going to go for the rs192 but heard piper are better built?

It looked amazing even when it wasn't on the car! :p

:)

I will post a video after my car is remapped tomorrow... sounds awesome already and looks fantastic :D

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I'm afriad i dont know exactly how heavy, i know the come with an extra exhaust hanger due to the weight and like Danny said weight of a cruise liner.

they are very well made though.

OP said 182. Not sure that's Dan either.