ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best exhaust or custom made for a clio 182/172

Lotus Elise
Yozza or BTM cost coin though.

As a great man once said, "the quality remains long after the price is forgotten"

LY FF182
I have a BTM, it brilliant in terms of build quality. Just too quiet for my liking really. Would love an orbisound!

No votes for Piper? Mine's performed really well...

I'm also really pleased with my piper. The quality of the system is superb.

The piper doesn't seem to get much of a mention on here for some reason but I'd defiantly recommend it!

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
Lol Valver16 has a stealth on his 172. I don't mind it to be honest, not too loud for a standard road car and gives a quite nice rasp... I just noticed since being on here I've not heard anyone singing their praises for anything at all.
He didn't buy new mind, bargain off the bay

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
My mates k-tec supersport on his 182 sounds amazing. Best one ive heard. Piper sounds sweet aswell

320d
Scorpion SRN019 and decat. Search youtube for it. Great system, sounds good, loud when you want it to be but doesn't drone on cruise control. I loved mine and would buy one again for a 182.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Different answers for different uses. I love the piper quality, on the 172 and 182 systems. For an as near standard as possible I'd always say the Janspeed Sport system (with center silencer) is bang on the money, an I sell more of these than anything else (I get more grown up customers than people wanting shouty noise).
The Janspeed Mild steel stealth is what I had on my own car, and I'd have it again if I buy another 172. Fits perfect (unless you don't know what you're doing) sounds very civilised, and I got excellent power with it so I can see no reason for anything else.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Different answers for different uses. I love the piper quality, on the 172 and 182 systems. For an as near standard as possible I'd always say the Janspeed Sport system (with center silencer) is bang on the money, an I sell more of these than anything else (I get more grown up customers than people wanting shouty noise).
The Janspeed Mild steel stealth is what I had on my own car, and I'd have it again if I buy another 172. Fits perfect (unless you don't know what you're doing) sounds very civilised, and I got excellent power with it so I can see no reason for anything else.

I like the the sound of that Danny, do you know where you can buy the Janspeed from?

Scorpion SRN019 and decat. Search youtube for it. Great system, sounds good, loud when you want it to be but doesn't drone on cruise control. I loved mine and would buy one again for a 182.

I have the same setup. Its got a nice hum when your around town, and it sounds good when you floor it.

Unlike yozza where you can only hear it when you floor it :rasp: