ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best exhaust for 182??

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
YS is way to loud! Ruin'd the car imo!

Loud, obnoxious, doesn't look great. (it's a very good exhaust) just way too loud!

Mk2 172
YS is way to loud! Ruin'd the car imo!

Loud, obnoxious, doesn't look great. (it's a very good exhaust) just way too loud!

I have to agree. Riz's looked nice etc but when he drove off it was bloody loud and he still had the cat on. I dont mind noisy exhaust tbh but just not on a clio. Makes u look like a tnuc lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
fred! You would love it, you assisted JP in designing it! And the fact is... NO Jp zorst gets on the Ring!! Useless! Sounds good for about a 10second stint then it would be sold.

vee's different. Not a wee 2.0l. ;)

Lionel Richie
Yoz's got on the ring at 105db with "theR" driving it too! Z4M sounds like a tin can full of nails sonny jim!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yoz's got on the ring at 105db with "theR" driving it too! Z4M sounds like a tin can full of nails sonny jim!

no it doesn't Sounds completely diff to the E46. And that "Tin car of Nails is sub 5's to 60!" And quiet! lol

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Fags the lot of you, Y/S isnt loud. I dont know where this whole consipracy theory came from. I had it on for 30,000 miles and it was fine.

Mk2 172
no it doesn't Sounds completely diff to the E46. And that "Tin car of Nails is sub 5's to 60!" And quiet! lol

Thats the best bit about the e46 m3 is the rattle from the exhaust. I cant stand aftermarket m3 exhausts but like AR said the Z4M sounds different anyway.

Mk2 172
Fags the lot of you, Y/S isnt loud. I dont know where this whole consipracy theory came from. I had it on for 30,000 miles and it was fine.

Riz...... It is loud. When u left my work it was loud. I could hear u at VW garage!!!!

SchwepTek™
Anyone got sound clips on the ultraperformance? I cant decide what to get now between YS and the KTec?

TrackCar & F30 330d
Anyone got sound clips on the ultraperformance? I cant decide what to get now between YS and the KTec?

I'l get a video up tomorrow.

Remember when i came to the Brizzel meet at the cinema. drove over 100 miles and i gave my motor a slightly chavy rev.
Well that was a K-Tec Ultra Perfromance with the centre silencer removed and decat :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I had a Milltek and a BTG. BTB by a mile, the Milltek semed jigged 10mm out, never fitted, no matter what me and the kevs at Birchdown did to it. Sounded nice though

TrackCar & F30 330d
I think K-tec exhausts have been under rated. A fair few people have said that my exhaust note is quite good/nice

Black n gold 182 cup
K tec one Is it best to go for the sport or supersport one opinions pls and vids if they have one!