ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best ever Clio

7.6cc :D
I think those results tell you more about the car owners that frequent that site, rather than which is the best clio

Clio v6
All the V6 owners didn't actually take part in the vote. They left it to other car owners to get a fair result.

VaVa
JillyB said:
I think those results tell you more about the car owners that frequent that site, rather than which is the best clio

If that were the case then the standard 182 would be miles ahead.

S2000
Can't believe the williams got so little LOL. I think we should have a poll on here and see what people think - but everyone would probably just vote for their own car LOL. I would personally say the only real contenders are the williams and the V6.

Lee

BMW M2C
Because Trophy owners are members of such an exclusive club there's not really enough of them to win the vote.;)

Clio v6
donsrno1 said:
Can't believe the williams got so little LOL. I think we should have a poll on here and see what people think - but everyone would probably just vote for their own car LOL. I would personally say the only real contenders are the williams and the V6.

We did but that was before the Parcel Force model arrived on the scene :)

poll.jpg

Monaro VXR
Bit of an unfair poll that the 3 clio willams are grouped in that case shouldnt the RS models be grouped?

Which would make the 172/182's come out at 37%

mk1 1.4rt IMO...reckon its about the best seller, is still reasonably nippy by todays stds, reliable, good vfm etc...