ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best deal for the iPhone 3GS on contract??

Leon Cupra 300
I'm after one of these but if there's a new model out in June in just hold out till then??? Anyone confirm?

I'll just get it with o2, i get 40% discount on any online contract so works out pretty good for me.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Nobody knows, but its expected.

You probably wont get 40%

I get 30% on iPhone 40% on regular tarrifs.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sorry I didn't realise there was going to be another one already!

Jeez! Worse than Nokia!

Just some upgrades then?

mk5 fiesta zetec s
been back today because i know the lad whos the manager of carphone warehouse, but he is off sick so i am going to wait till he is back in work so i can get a deal :p

Go cry to your momma!
Can't anyone grasp that operators are contracted to offer specific tariffs by Apple..you won't get a deal, no matter how loyal you are!!

Listen to Revels..

mk5 fiesta zetec s
I'm after one of these but if there's a new model out in June in just hold out till then??? Anyone confirm?

I'll just get it with o2, i get 40% discount on any online contract so works out pretty good for me.

how do you get the 40 percent discount mate?

Go cry to your momma!
so could he not even chuck in some free gadgets with it? because he is the manager :(

Maybe he'll be able to discount accessories but you stand no chance of a discount on the iPhone or tariff..unless he puts his hand in his pocket for you ;D

DCi
i get my upgrade next month (at last!) and currently im with o2.

if i say im thinking about going to orange because they can do the same price but i like going to the cinema so i want orange wednesdays... do you think they will budge on price/deal/etc for me? or just say 'fine off you trot then'

mk5 fiesta zetec s
just got one now he gave me a free case, but i didnt see the lad i know. how long does it take for the contract to start working. do i have to do anything i have registered it with itunes so far.

Mini Clubman
i get my upgrade next month (at last!) and currently im with o2.

if i say im thinking about going to orange because they can do the same price but i like going to the cinema so i want orange wednesdays... do you think they will budge on price/deal/etc for me? or just say 'fine off you trot then'

you can get orange wednesdays on 02. theres a app for it.