ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Company for mods

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Maz said:
Havn't even started getting quotes yet .. just wanted to get the info ..

Have been insured with NU before and would never again as their after accident service is soooooooooo bad ... imho ..

I will deffo try Adrian Flux and anyone else people can provide me with the web address or phone number for ..

Cheers
Maz :)
08700 777 888 adrianflux.co.uk

1.5dci
neil@greenlightinsurance said:
Sorry mate we cannot cover N.I as we don't have a branch or licence to trade in Ireland.

Best Regards
Neil

Cant cover Manchester, so no surprise they wont cover Ireland

1.5dci
Maz said:
Why can't you cover Manchester ??

Can you cover Warrington ??

I got an email just saying we decline cover because of the number of claims in the area :eek:

Its not that bad here, not exactly Beirut.

First time i have ever had that.

Selective insurance i think ;)

Maz

LY 200
Right .. thanks for all the help guys .. been doing some ringing and net searching for insurance and results are as follows:

Adrian Flux - Spoke to a really lovely guy called Steve, very profesional and helpful .. got quoted £738 with protected NCB £300 excess, all mods, mum as a named driver, business cover and all the usuals ..

Greenlight Insurance - Quote complated on line - Waiting for response

www.quotescene.co.uk - out of all the insurance companies only on came back able to insure at £103.00 ... lol

Performance Direct 0870 420 3898 - All over £900

Still waiting to see what Tesco who I am currently with offer me and Greenlight but looks like I will be going with my mate Steve at Adrian Flux .. lol

Maz

LY 200
Just got my quote through from Greenlight £557.75 .... cracking price . .I will deffo be taking them up on this if I still have the 182 at renewal time ..

Big thanks to Neil..

Marie :)

X-172 Cup
just keep swimming, just keep swimming...love that Avatar...

I'm with e-sure, they are pretty good especially given that I made a claim for a new engine last year for over 5k...

http://www.esure.com/es_car.htm

Don't have mods but have insured ludicrously expensive cars and powerful bikes with them and no one else comes close...

10% discount if you are new to E-Sure & have not been with them before...

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
At the end of the day , without wishing to state the obvious , insurance is based on individual circumstances . i.e car , experience , post code etc ....

Pity there isn't a list of good competitive insurance companies on here that people could refer to when it comes time to renew . I always ring round about 20 companys every year but i've usually end up using the same 2 for the past few years .

Maz

LY 200
Lol @ Mrbillyuk . .was a typo mate was meant to be 1,300 .. hehe... totally agree with you about individual circumstances . i.e car , experience , post code etc .... and it deffo would be good to have a list .. they do on the MLR that my mum uses .. maybe we could adapt that to use on here ?? not sure ask Lee I am sure he will know and I don't mind finding the list and sending it to someone if it helps to do this ..

Thanks SCPM .. I will give them a go if I decide to keep the car but I will be very suprised if they can beat Greenlight ..

just keep swimming, just keep swimming... ;) Marie