ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best colour for v6

hi, going to order a new v6 in next month or so, and cant make up my mind what colour to get, so can you all just put down your fav v6 colour and ill see what the most popular colour is.

id colours can also be included

thanks.

Mark 1 Clio V6

Silver. Very few people have the mk2 in silver.

IMO it is the colour the V looks best in by miles!!!!

Black looks very good in a show room, but keeping it looking that good would be a lot of hard work.

Renault Clio 182

there is a brand new illiad blue in the showroom of renault darlington,they have lopped £1000s off the price and where thinking of putting it on ebay when i was in there ordering my 182!! they need to get rid of it,might be worth a punt?

anyway welcome from another newbie.;)

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 03 May 2005
Liquid yellow (or Black Gold)

You have convinced yourself then. ;)

I really like it in Titanium silver, with black then blue as second and third choice.

Welcome to Cliosport.

Most popular colour choice so far is Illiad Blue, then Black Gold, Titanium, Mars Red, Liquid Yellow, Acid Yellow, Lunar Grey and 1 of each of Deep Bronze and Inferno.

thanks guys, i think im going to go for the liquid yellow. im going to order through the internet, and i know they stop making them in july, so what i need to know is when is the lastest i can place my order? can i order in july or do all the cars have to be out the renault factory by then, so will have to place my order sometime in june?

just trying to wait as long as possible to save up some extra £££

many thanks.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Liquid Yellow is good but for me its gotta be Acid Yellow.

Just stay away from Brown what ever you do!

Quote: Originally posted by v6mad on 03 May 2005

thanks guys, i think im going to go for the liquid yellow. im going to order through the internet, and i know they stop making them in july, so what i need to know is when is the lastest i can place my order? can i order in july or do all the cars have to be out the renault factory by then, so will have to place my order sometime in june?

just trying to wait as long as possible to save up some extra £££

many thanks.
V6 production stops at the end of June. In that month we are building 20 cars. If you want a specific colour, to make sure that you get it, youd need to order the car by the end of this month.

Octavia VRS

the red like mikes or the blue

in fact just give me a v6 255 in any colour, i dont mind that much!

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

I was originally going to have a rare Silver Mk2 before deciding it might be too plain. Then for a while I bowed to peer pressure and was ready for Mars Red. However, in the end having gone to look as some cars in various colours ... Im very glad I went for Illiad Blue :D Looks great ... even better in the flesh than photos show!

No my mind is made up, going to liquid yellow! ordering end of the month.

im thinking black air intakes and black wheels!!! mmmm

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by v6mad on 03 May 2005

No my mind is made up, going to liquid yellow! ordering end of the month.

im thinking black air intakes and black wheels!!! mmmm
Bugger, I was about to vote for inferno - Ive never seen an inferno one...sure I cant persuade you? ;)