ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Case for iphone 3GS

Golf GTi Mk1
Hi People,
Whats the best case for the iphone 3GS?
I like the rubber type ones that fit all around it to keep it free from scratches etc
What does everyone think??

mk7 fiesta zs
yep, i have the soft touch one for mine - its scratched to hell on the back because of the environment i work in but i would rather it was scratched than the phone itself.

this one fits well (only the sides are rubber though, not the back - which is see-through plastic iirc) i also have these - well worth it to protect the screen imo ;)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
^ agree,

i have the green one, and you can see all the dirt that collects onit, so its better on that and keep the phone nice and tidy tbh :) wel worth the £12 off ebay

Cupra
The Incipios do a good job of scratching the phone too though. When I find the inclination to do it, I'm going to stick the invisishield on it.

B

Brown.

Griffin elan form graphite, it has soft touch paint on the inside so dosnt scratch and it is hard plastic so ya can drop it and not worry. expensive but worth it

Facelift R53 Cooper S
I rock a white one of these......

Color_Hard_Case_Skin_Cover_for_APPLE_iPHONE_2G,3G.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/APPLE-IPHONE-...sesPouches?hash=item2556ef7353#ht_1837wt_1165

it protects the phone and keeps the OEM look, although it does add bulk to the phone

and the model code on the back refers to the 3G and not the 3GS, but meh..... still says 16GB on the back

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I have a white Incipio feather which I like as it stops it being so slippery and getting scratched to hell, but is really discoloured now. Looks manky!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I don't see the point in a screen protector? Its impossible to scratch the screen.

i hate silicon cases and really i got the iphone because i like the design, so i didnt want anything taking that away from it so i opted for one of these bad boys, best thing i got for it, look and feels quality and easy to slip out when you want to use it but protects the screen casing when in ya pocket: http://ikonicedge.com/

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
incipio feather's are on Amazon for slightly cheaper at the moment. I've got myself a couple.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Anyone had a gela skin????

I really want to order one but want to see one on a phone first (not to mention find someone to order one with (cheaper postage))

dk

911 GTS Cab
I don't see the point in a screen protector? Its impossible to scratch the screen.
exactly, ive had a touch for a few years, not a scratch on it, never seen a scratch on an iphone screen, its the back case you need to worry about scratching, you only have to look at it to scratch that!

I rock with an iSkin Solo, see-thru green.

Go cry to your momma!
I've always used the incipio feather, tried the new NGT recently which is like a gel case and wasn't impressed.

Sick of the feather scatching the chrome bevel so I've ordered an osir carbon case, $$$ but it's sexy :)

OSIR-OSHLD-SE-01.jpg

dk

911 GTS Cab
good man, what colour?

p.s. don't use the screen protector, its not required and gives a sort of petrol film to it as its a mirror one, but as said, its definitely not needed anyway.