ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been offered new K&n gen 2 for £75, few quick questions?

I bid for it on ebay saturday lost the bid but have been offered it as a second chance thing........
Will my 182 adjust accordingly (ecu) when the new filter is fitted?

Can I expect any warning lights to flash, car to run rough etc??

Will my mpg suffer even if I drive like a granny, or will it stay roughly the same??

Some silly questions I know, just want to make sure things will be ok before i purchase.

Thanks

Rob.

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Mk2
Hiya mate

I bought one of these off here a couple of months back. Absolutely brilliant kit, the sound from it is amazing so is the build quality.

Hasnt made any difference what so ever to mpg, apart from booting it more often to hear the roar. Personally feel the cars running great with it on, i have no flatspots and the 5k kick is more noticable. im gonna get mine remapped next month by pmurray so should be great then

Fiesta ST
Rob,

You should have no problems with fitting the kit. If anything you should see an MPG increase, but that is debatable. :) So it should stay the same. I doubt an IK would cause any warning lights either (I've yet to see a car with an IK fitted to do this).

Thanks guys like I said silly questions just not had one fitted before so wanted to make sure. Ive bought it now anyway so first class post should get it next day or so....