ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been Boaby Tapp'n the ST.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Gave it a quick clean which i has been in depserate need for and took some pics of the latest footering i've been upto. Set of eibachs, whiteline uprated rear ARB, panel filter and some stripes. The first two have really improved road holding, but starting to show up the standard conti's but the fronts wont be round for long. Goodyear Assy F1 2's are the rubber of choice amongst the ST boys so will give them a bash.
The Stripes are a bit marmite, i love them but there are bound to be haters.
Any way Pics
6178467293_1505007ce7.jpg

DSC_0387.NEF by jaff87, on Flickr
6178996492_4eee1e7475.jpg

DSC_0390.NEF by jaff87, on Flickr
6178476019_c2e91ea2e6.jpg

DSC_0395 by jaff87, on Flickr
6178484479_6735277d80.jpg

DSC_0408.NEF by jaff87, on Flickr
6178487607_bdf52cd7c6.jpg

DSC_0410 by jaff87, on Flickr

The only Plans at the minute is an exhaust, been loong at a non res milltek, but it would appear the cheapest place to get one is from Montune, trying to resist the lure of a remap- revo is taking my fancy atm, but its still suprising me how quick it is as standard, so will leave that till next year.Also considering a set of moderate spacers but still toying with that idea, not entirely convinced it needs them.

C&C welcome

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I love it mate but those stripes take away from how nice the car is.

The silver is uber subtle but the stripes try too hard. I always thought they needed a decent exhaust though.

Bora.
Looks nice :), eurocentral is great for photos ;), should go into the Maxim retail part for pictures some great spots in there!.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Jaff car is looking good! Springs look good!! Get the exhaust!!!

172 cup
get a decat ive got 1 with a race+ remap u dont know what ya missing the sound the torque the pops turn the car into what it shoud have left the factory

TrackCar & F30 330d
That looks fantastic. I like the stickers, they don't look tacky. I would love an ST again but the fuel is just so so so bad it puts me off them.

I don't normally like them, but the silver is a really good colour, especially with the anthracite wheels. I love the Transformer stickers too.

Porsche Boxster987S
nice mate , need to meet up to have a swatch. Frizz has used the dreamscience on his ST. Massive difference!

Never even realised you got rid of the Volvo, I need to pay more attention.

Liking that, even the stripes which I don't usually like when they're Ford items. Don't put spacers on it, f**king horrible things, it doesn't need them for looks anyway.

Tappd'd RS
" Boaby Tapping is about the detailing ... about the modifications ... about oem+ "

Last edited:
  Turbos.
They did a good job with the facelift, but for me it just not as desirable as a Golf GTI.

Actually think the stripes are OK, mainly because you've made a joke of them rather than having them on because "they look racey, innit".

Audi TT 3.2
That looks amazing! usually hate Focus ST's but that looks stunning!

Even like the stickers :eek:

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Like it pal!! Mate has an ASBO orange one with the Wolf stripes, sometimes I think 'yes' sometimes I think 'no'...

No Dreamscience??? Thought it was standard...