ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

been advised i need this item (load sensor valve)

renault clio cup 172
as above I had my rear axle changed today and got told a need

load sensor valve
4x caliper bolts

would I get away with used parts or am I better with new parts? and how much am I looking at for these parts? if anyone has had to purchase these or anything and are they easy to fit or do a need a pro to fit them? thanks euan.

renault clio cup 172
Anyone?? Have also read that the cup version load sensor is not connected? And the garage said there aware of that and that even the spring doesn't need to be there but seeminly the brake fluid travels through it or something like that to the rear brakes? As my brakes are having no affect at all, which meant he checked my brake lines and where fine and said the fluid is not going through it to the brakes, can anyone confirm if this is true or if hes trying to bump me for a part, would really help me thanks.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
if the valve is gummed up, remove the spring, lubricate the mechanism and work it back and forth, then bleed the rear brakes. Had to open one fully recently to get any fluid through to the rears at all