ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bebo Nonsense!!!!!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
The blue one on the "page theme" is my mates old car (his name on here was Clio_Styling) :)
and there are a few other cars in the gallery from here.

Pitty some good ones are mingled amongst the halfrauds jobbies there :(

Partner's Astra SRi

Yep, sure is!

DSCF0438.jpg

ITB BG 182
Even though i have a page on bebo i dont use it anymore, think i might aswell delete it.
But ive had many arguements with f wits on there one claiming he/she has known about clio's for x amount of years an that mine is a sport rep and not even a 2.0 182, he offerd to race me in a 1.4 clio of his as he thinks i have a 1.2 8v. I would have done just to let him win but i cant without a little piece of paper...:|
Then theres a lad on there with a silver clio reckons his girlfriend is the one with the above yellow car (bubbles) an that hes got her up the duff so to speak, ill dig his picture out if i can, all ill say is he definatly is the burberry king :cool:

edited: i obv know he aint with bubbles, shes got more sense.

Last edited:
  RB 200 Cup!
"izzit like wot u talking 2 me like dat 4 bruv?"

"Becuase my good fellow it would appear from your speech that you are suffering, unfortunately, from c**t-itus"

Black Gold with cup packs
  Porsche Boxster987S
^^^The guy that owns that is a good friend of mine who knows clios inside out. Although in that pic it doesnt look great you have to appreciate that those pics were taken just as the project was starting. I know its a can of worms etc because its not everyones cup of tea or whatever , but ive seen this car first hand and the work gone into it is incredible and extremely well done. Personally its not to my taste either as i prefer the standard look but he loves making one off cars.

When this car is finished it will be nothing like anyother clio (no snide remarks please) and imo doesnt deserve to be slated like any other ''stuck on plastic kit''. Hats off to him for the work and imagination gone into it.

ps it looks NOTHING like the above pic now;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
^^^The guy that owns that is a good friend of mine who knows clios inside out. Although in that pic it doesnt look great you have to appreciate that those pics were taken just as the project was starting. I know its a can of worms etc because its not everyones cup of tea or whatever , but ive seen this car first hand and the work gone into it is incredible and extremely well done. Personally its not to my taste either as i prefer the standard look but he loves making one off cars.

When this car is finished it will be nothing like anyother clio (no snide remarks please) and imo doesnt deserve to be slated like any other ''stuck on plastic kit''. Hats off to him for the work and imagination gone into it.

Some projects I will agree with the above, lots of proper effort gone into some cars all over the country because the owner wants to be different, not just a mess patched together with some fibreglass and graphics.

Maybe not to every one's taste but the owner ends up satisfied that they have a modified car, if that's what they are into.

172cup

well show us what it is now then! Cos from what i can see, it's a shed

Porsche Boxster987S
hes basically started again with it and in the last few weeks its started to come together. any other questions im sure will be answered from the man himself.

that was just my opinion thats all:rolleyes:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
cough repost cough haha, cheers guys, like gazmar started my car build thread not so long ago, got to love your replies. but hey what do i know bout it all eh ;)

ill shame my self more to ur godness superior eh

wiredup.jpg

Glow.jpg

70stanceclose.jpg

widde2.jpg

ive heard it all from you lot and you all know my reasons to it.