ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BC Racing Coilovers

172 PH1, S/C EP3
MY MATE RUNS THESE ON HIS CIVIC TYPE R, HES HAD A FEW PROBLEMS WITH HIS AND HES HAD TO SEND THEM BACK A FEW TIMES TO GET REPAIRED BUT OVERALL I THINK THERE GOOD

ALL THE DRIFT AND TIME ATTACK CARS RUN THEM SO THEY CANT BE BAD

182 cup
Used them on my Evo (used the inverted setup). They where ok but not great.
A few noises from them and they felt cheap on how the car dealt with imperfections (is the best way I can describe them).
6 /10 for me. (for comparison the ASTs I had on my Imprezas where a lot better 8-9/10 but also a fair bit more expensive)
Do you really want/need coilovers on the Juke (can't you get decent spings instead)?

182 cup
Tough one then.
As I said they are ok, but not great. I personally wouldn't put them on another car but lack of choise & budget might take you down that route.
They have decent support in the UK and parts for them aren't expenssive so could do worse.

Hmm debatable. £600 is a lot of money for an average set up.

I'm in talks with Spax about getting a custom set up.

182 cup
It is indeed.
Given my experience with the spax setup I have on the Clio, I'd say that the spax is a bettter setup.
What sort of price bracket is Spax quoting?

Not sure yet I just spoke to them on facebook and they said they will send me over a spec sheet but I havn't checked my email yet.

Yeah it needs to be a reasonable price. I want to get on the track but I have to take corners so carefully because of the ride height and body roll that I've nearly tipped over a few times.

Never had that in the clio, the back end would just come out.