ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm on Zavod and it's spot on first game too 26-10 already

just finished on 40-11 not bad first game back for a while

Last edited:
  Clio MK3
Rent a server could not come fast enough for me, fed up of playing maps I dislike and having to leave every time lagcang dam and rubber band resort come up.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll turn on skype - you put the kinect on top of the sink like last time

6yzybapy.jpg

182 CUP
Yet again I lose all weapons and gadgets worked for! Anyone know why? ps3 about to go through garden chipper:mad:

182 CUP
You've managed to get online?
Psn is down for me and looking at Twitter, down for a lot of others too.
It was working fine around 5.30pm last night. Gave up shortly after, so can't comment on after. Lets hope its back up later on today.

Mito Sportiva 135
The AWS is a monster of a gun. I'd maxed it out within a couple of days! So accurate and has a high rate of fire!

Yep, absolute beast. I have mine in spray urban camo and it looks monstrous too!

I like it with the coyote RDS, compensator and folding grip - works well with the 2x magnifier on some maps too if you want a bit more versatility.

Clio MK3
Anyone else use the Famas? Try out the muzzle break and stubby with a sight of your choice + Laser. It's an absolute monster of a gun in close combat, and it's pretty manageable in medium range combat too if you burst fire. Currently heading towards 500 kills with it!

Clio 1.2 16v
Anyone else use the Famas? Try out the muzzle break and stubby with a sight of your choice + Laser. It's an absolute monster of a gun in close combat, and it's pretty manageable in medium range combat too if you burst fire. Currently heading towards 500 kills with it!

I can remember when they patched it on Battlefield 3, I assumed they wouldn't have made it so good this time around, might have to try it out

Clio MK3
I can remember when they patched it on Battlefield 3, I assumed they wouldn't have made it so good this time around, might have to try it out

iirc it was a few months after the launch, they nerfed it way too much. In Bf4 it's a great gun once you can get use to it, very underused as its hard to use until you get the red-dot at 10 kills.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I cant be bothered to read through 2500 posts, but is there a known bug on the china sea level on xbox360? Theres supposed to be a heli that you destroy before getting back onto the Valkyrie boat, but it isnt there. So i cant get on the boat. Been playing the level for well over an hour now and im close to chucking the disc out the window.