ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battery?

C

crofty66

Ok, so i know there are a few threads about this alreay but i dont really have time to search for the answer as i hav an hour to get this sorted before mot time. I have a ph1 172 and i need a decent battery to use for everyday running. bosh silver? or are there any others that anyone would reccomend? money isnt really an object but i cant be bothered with having to trickle feed a red top etc.
Cheers
Crofty

172cup
Bosch silver would be fine. As would any other cheaper variant.
TBH, its not a huge pull from the F4R starting approx 440A iirc. Get to a motor factors. Halfords and Renault are a rip off though. Think you need the 175mm width one

Last edited:
C

crofty66

Nice one m8, Thats exactly what i needed to know. I will get one sorted. Thanks again.

172cup
no prob.

i replaced my battery with the cheapest possible battery a year ago... £40 from the motor factors. Just made sure it met the starting Amps... and fitted of course (the 172 battery is smaller). Not missed a beat since.