ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Basic HTML Help

Birdie, have I ever told you how much I love you? :D

Thankyou very much guys! I know dealing with retards is stressful :eek:

Megane 225 F1
Wish someone would have helped with my Android programming problem. Only response I got was Booshs vlookup :(

I love Lamp
No probs, I wouldn't expect a reply from me if you have another problem though lol

And I don't know Android so your stuck with Boosh :rasp:

Megane 225 F1
He doesn't either.

And that f**king forum I mentioned in the things I don't like thread yesterday, still didn't give me an answer.

Monaco 172
Setting a div to 9999px will make it 9999px. Putting that inside a 500px div is a hack.
Birdie's code works.

Ibiza FR
That works! :D :D But.. (lol) it doesn't automatically trim down. The images are on one line but theres still loads of white space..
Setting a div to 9999px will make it 9999px. Putting that inside a 500px div is a hack.
Birdie's code works.

Umm, that will teach me for using chrome to try out a bit of code I chucked together in Dreamweaver! Worked fined for me, although I realise its not the best way about it!
#Glad you got it working now :)