ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bargain, Rare Mk4 R32

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
would be a bargain if it was 11k!!

ok its a rare colour in great nick and decent miles, but its still a mk4. Seen a blue one go for 13k with 9k on clock.

CSL wheels - guffage alert.

BBS_CH_Black.jpg

^^ winners

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Broken Diesel Megane :(
is he going for the imola one?

csl wheels......i can see robbo jr going a lovely shade of jealousy!!

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
would be a bargain if it was 11k!!

ok its a rare colour in great nick and decent miles, but its still a mk4. Seen a blue one go for 13k with 9k on clock.

CSL wheels - guffage alert.

BBS_CH_Black.jpg

^^ winners

Wrong on both accounts. Gunmetal grey is one of 41. Already been offered 12k for it...So your 11k is pisch!

And those wheels are gammon in that colour. Silver or nowt. And they don't really suit the Z4 as well.

Pee'd on...?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Z4M! lol Putting a deposit on one tomo! lol Baw bag. Problem is, this one he's lookin at has CSL's on it! ARGHHHHHHHH
Lol, so he's getting almost the same car as you ? I remember when you wanted the same car as him (when you wanted an R32) pmsl !!!:)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
Guy is a ledge...

As he LOL's...'the clumps are coming round late'...

DECKED it!!
Sometimes, I swear I've had a stroke when I read your posts. I pick up that paper to assure myself I can still read.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Wrong on both accounts. Gunmetal grey is one of 41. Already been offered 12k for it...So your 11k is pisch!

And those wheels are gammon in that colour. Silver or nowt. And they don't really suit the Z4 as well.

Pee'd on...?

id take the 12k then jobby. 1 of 41 or not its not the best market for car sales!

sure it will be a competition as to who has the better one at chateau robertson