ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bargain bag - who said Jessops was expensive!

14' Leon Cupra 280
I'd been researching bags for upcoming city holiday, shoulder/messenger style. Jessops was the last place I looked once I decided on the Lowepro Classified 160AW. £49.95, then found 10% voucher code... http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/76081/show.html

Is a perfect size for what I need, plenty of zips, light, very happy for £45!

As an example:
Warehouse Express (black ver) - £89.99
CameraKing - £104.95
Amazon - £95

koi

Audi S1
Nice bag, looks the right size for my needs. What colour is sepia? In some pictures it looks green and others more brown :S

14' Leon Cupra 280
It's a really nice bag! Ipad fits in the front pocket too. It is a strange colour to describe, but is spot on. I usually go for black bags, but this is really nice. The only reason I put the post up was because of it being 50% off, thought someone else might make use of their mistake :)

koi

Audi S1
Got Tesco vouchers to use and they are doing a 2x offer for Jessops so won't have to pay a penny lol

172 and vw passat
How much room has it got in it? Been searching the net and there are no decent pictures of the inside of it?