ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ball joints and drive shafts....

renult clio grande
can anyone tell me on a clio on a X plate, if the drive shafts are spring loaded or on a pin as i need to change them both and also if the ball joints have a 10mm or 12mm nut and bolt as i've rung a few auto spares and they don't have a clue.. many thanxs

Ph1 172
The driveshafts are held in situ by the strut/hub - remove the hub and they will both slide out, although the passenger side does have 3 bolts to hold the boot on

Mk1 16v brooklands
Sorry captain, i must if forgot to check his profile, as im on my phone and the screen is zoomed in abit so i can see

renult clio grande
thank you. i rang a car parts place and they didn't have a clue. do u know if the drive shafts are spring loaded or on a pin as that was also a question the car parts place asked me. as i want to fit them this weekend. cheers

renult clio grande
engine starting, trouble....

i'm havin problems starting my clio. when it stand for 8-10 hrs it starts up first time but over revs on tick over for a few secs then settles down. if i drive to the local shop, get back it and try and start it, it won't turn over unless i give it some gas. anyone know what it could be? could it be the choke? or i am completely off mark. many thanxs