ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

baffle for a powerflow exhaust

hi, i drive a clio 182, tonight i got stopped by the police for noise issues with my exhaust my powerflow backbox is 104db and im told it needs to be less than 75db to be legal, so after a warning to rectify and a £30 fixed penalty i got on ebay and hunted around and discovered mountains of different versions with mixed feedback, has anyone any advice, experience or success in baffling there system? especially if you have managed with a powerflow, or can recommend a suitable method to quieten things down easily. many thanks georgie

Changes to often
104db??? jeeeez thats loud lol. legal limits 74db for a petrol, could just make a long baffle to go down the backback. has it been de-cated?

104db??? jeeeez thats loud lol. legal limits 74db for a petrol, could just make a long baffle to go down the backback. has it been de-cated?

no its not decat'd. and the backbox was on it when i bought it the rest of the system looks standard, will put it on a ramp tomorrow and try sticking a length of pipe in the end and see what happens :)