ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Badged or De-badged?

Iceberg 172 Cup
What you reckon? baring in mind 'sport' isnt stuck on perfectly level which irritates me... the vinyl isnt cut perfectly on the boot either, which is best??

24062008024.jpg

24062008024copy.jpg

personally i like de-badged, but if i dont later il put new renault sport badges on...

OH AND...
before i 4get, do clios have holes behind the badges?? iirc they dont?!? can someone confirm this please!!:rasp:

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Without the stripes on the rear and badgeless looks great tbh!

Yup Clio badge is two pins, so yeah there will be two small holes, nothing a body shop can't do.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
i would say carry the stripes on over the boot especially when u debadge it but yano everyone else disagrees lol. i just done see the point in the stripes at all if ur oinly havin em on bonnet and roof.

Iceberg 172 Cup
thanks guys!! debadged and took the vinyl off the boot, but i'm calling in at the vinyl place 2moro for some more so i can carry it on down the boot as as before! it looks abit plain now IMO.

:)