ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Backbox Mounts?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Does anybody have a picture (or take for me) of the mount on a Ph2 172?

My car didn't move for most of last month due to me being away with work and during this time some scrote has stolen the silver 2.0 badges from the doors and also attempted to steal the "sport" from the back, but once they'd manage to damage it decided that they didn't want it anymore.

So, it seems a bit of a coincidence that the mount for the backbox seems to have completely disappeared at the same time, causing it to nearly break completely off.

I literally only drive the car a couple of hundred miles a year now so I'm trying to bodge together some fix until it's time to get the car back home (it lives a hundred miles away at the train station near my office) for MOT and the wifes cousin to fix it properly.

I just need to figure out exactly what's missing so that I can at least support it!