ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in the Clio gang!! 200 Cup ordered today!

999/199 IS a good deal. If you want to load up the costs by putting options then thats personal choice.

I only speak facts.

Oh there's no denying it's a good deal.

But if I want to add AG paint, aircon, wheels, seats blah blah blah, that's a lot of money when I'm 99% sure I'm not going to pay the final fee to keep it. I'm basically speccing them a decent car.

If I want a free colour and no extra options, then I'd have done it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
But racing blue and red are diabolical colours! lol.

So you need to spec more! and the original wheels are complete bobbins.

TBH, they knew what they were doing when they did the options/standard features/price lists!! Cheeky monkeys!

clio 172 cup
but.. how much will a AG with recaros be worth in 2yrs because i cant see there being many so if u pay the 8.5k i think it will be worth at least 10k

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Red's the best colour. I can't believe Daniel paid more for an unpainted car tbh.

Yeah, maybe. But how much more is the thing.

If it was £1k more lets say, I'd have to get a loan to pay the car off. Then advertise the car and go through all the tyre kicking hassle and then pay the loan off again.

Is it worth it? Probably not.

Nobody knows the exact value of them.. It's just guesswork.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
It's a calculated risk, looking at 197 values, which despite being superceded are still holding value very well.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
4k if yuou're lucky going by Reanult depreciation! :eek:

Can't wait to see it Dan! Get the front colour coded!

clio 172 cup
im going to renault on sunday they have a AG 200 but no recaros im going to see if they can match the deal, can u still ask for recaros when the car in on the forecourt?

clio 172 cup
ok im only really going for a test drive anyway then i'll phone lookers and order a white 200 with white speedlines, cup spoiler and recaros

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I love the fact that Renault is flooding the market with these cheapo 200's!!!

Means that in 2 years time when the Trophy's fallen apart, they'll be thousands of them at auction for me :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Something about a red one, still dont know what to do :(

P1100192.jpg

Could live with that i think!

Last edited: