ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in a Scoob

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Apex fitted;

D60F454A-DE6A-4363-A7FA-7EF9B93AD476_zpsac67iev4.jpg

DBF5E82E-7E8A-47EE-886E-ED6904E229A2_zpsz0hl3w2y.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Looks much better in that pic mate. The height seems to have settled nicely. I'm also impressed you still have it :)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Had a viewer on the scoob today. We've agreed on a price 'subject to insurance' so I'm not holding my breath.
What kind of a r****d views a car they don't even know they can afford to insure?

I've never viewed a car without having got a number of quotes before hand, that way if I like the car I can ring my insurer up while i'm stood there, pay for a years insurance by credit card and drive it home there and then.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
What kind of a r****d views a car they don't even know they can afford to insure?

I've never viewed a car without having got a number of quotes before hand, that way if I like the car I can ring my insurer up while i'm stood there, pay for a years insurance by credit card and drive it home there and then.

Me too but then again I'm so old I could buy a zonda and insure if for less than £400.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Same here, if only I didn't live in a ghetto i'd probably be paying £50 quid to insure the Clio, although I guess £380 fully comp with maximum protected no claims isn't too bad.

RB Clio 182
R5 Turbo?

I saw one in Pontefract the other day it looked and sounded bloody lovely, a grey coloured one in very nice condition.