ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back at last

Audi TT 225
Look what I picked up earlier..... gosh its been gone a long long long long long time. :quiet:
Covered in bug death, been sat in the workshop for months dirty as hell but... ITS ALIVE!!

DSC00143.gif

Audi TT 225
It does feel very very quick aye, still a few niggles tho. Ive been driving the slowest hire car in the world (1.2 clio 3) so I'll take it out later on and test it against some of the local chav wagons.

And thats "months" not month lol

Im gonna give it another testing later when all the traffic dies down.
Actually I might give it a quick wash because its in a sh!t state lol
Then pics :rasp:

Audi TT 225
Heh soz was giving it a quick wash god damn dead flys all over the front

And now... Im gonna go test it some more!

Just buying my ticket for the bridge online lol. See you in 40 mins ;)

We need words fella, will try and catch you on msn

Audi TT 225
Holly sh!t the bed this fother muckers fast as hell!
Very very quick! :cool:

Cup setup, rebuilt box, clutch, cam belt, all the fluids, plugs, new everything yadda yadda yadda... and the new lump... which Im told is a blueprinted engine built by renaultsport UK as a benchmark engine for the formula renault single seaters.

Anyway... it fricken shifts!:race:

Pics of my not so clean anymore engine bay heh
Actually its a right bloomin mess now so needs some love at a later date Cant be arsed with under the bonnet anymore anyway lol

P1010002-1.gif

P1010006.jpg

P1010004.jpg

thank fook for that - I thought it had been nicked or something - any issues Rich? is it going perfectly? shall come and have a look tomorrow night - mines run in now as well so we could have a proper test!!!
engine bay is looking better than i expected - wont take too much work - well sort it mate - dont worry - next job has to be to finish the wheels and repaint the strut brace and get it all pcd etc

Audi TT 225
thank fook for that - I thought it had been nicked or something - any issues Rich? is it going perfectly? shall come and have a look tomorrow night - mines run in now as well so we could have a proper test!!!
engine bay is looking better than i expected - wont take too much work - well sort it mate - dont worry - next job has to be to finish the wheels and repaint the strut brace and get it all pcd etc

Its lashing down today mate so we'd have to be careful, yesterday was perfect driving weather tho you should have come over I was out giving it the beans anyway :D

There are some minor issues but they already said they'll sort those out, power steerings not quite right, speedo's playing up but other than that its running well and the way it rev's is way better than the old engine very fast through the power band and it doesn't half shift!
Need to bench mark it agaist yours tho my speedo's being flakey too.

The wheels are gonna be powerder coated instead and I aint touching under the bay untill everythings been sorted.