ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

back again in a clio after quite a few years

itb182, 621bhp scoob
Hi all, after quite a few years ago of going from a 172 to a mk1 V6, i have come back in a 1.2 and i love it haha, i bought it as my everyday car only because my weekend toy started costing me a fortune to run all the time, basically i have a subaru impreza running 440bhp and even though in fairness it eats most stuff on the roads it drinks like fish and ive enjoyed the little clio so much i keep taking that out instead....it is so much cheaper to run lol but i do keep getting wet when it rains lol time to take the sunroof out and reseal. so anyhow just thought id say hi :D

An orange one
Welcome back!

I don't know how you enjoy a 1.2 like that lol, ive got one as a daily as the Vee doesn't really get driven and it does my head in,

Will be getting swapped for a 197/cooper S as soon as I can afford it :)

Clio 172 Cup
I kinda know what you mean, with an STi and tuned 330D on the drive, it is still the Clio I keep taking out although it is a 172 but still so much fun and cheap to run (fuel-wise anyway LOL)

itb182, 621bhp scoob
hmmmmmm i wouldnt mind another 172 as i remember it being pretty good on fuel with the bonus of having 2 cars to choose from to use on trackdays