ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

awaiting a ticket tbh...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
needs a bit of a clean...

IMG_0020-1.jpg

IMG_0021-1.jpg

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah my landlady said she'd give me a ticket if she saw me on the road. i told her she'd have to catch me first ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
the wee fella needs the nutrients so he can grow a wee bit. i can then get rid of the booster seat for him.

Tangoed Works
dont think youd get a ticket with that. had mine fully blacked over with dirt over chrimbo and covered 700 miles around the country. dont think I even saw a traffic officer tbh.

good effort!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
not a bad effort that seb. still can see the no plate though so move along

E92 M3
could you get a ticket i hav let mine go bad before wouldnt ov if a had known you would get a ticket for it

TBH cars look better dirty anyway. A car should look like it's been somewhere, and is going somewhere. Not like it spends its entire life soaked in waxes and juices, being cleaned with a toothpick wrapped in silk.

IMO.

BMW 330D
TBH cars look better dirty anyway. A car should look like it's been somewhere, and is going somewhere. Not like it spends its entire life soaked in waxes and juices, being cleaned with a toothpick wrapped in silk.

IMO.
lol couldnt agree more