ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Average owners age?

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Got my PH1 at 21 and now driving at 22, don't think age matters to be honest as long as you like what you drive.

No need to conform to other peoples ideas of what you should be driving, we are all going the same way anyway (Unless your driving a cup in the snow)

richard1764

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup, R33 GTR, UT
I'm 41 and have an R1 bike engined Mk Indy (Lotus/Caterham 7 style) kit car, an R33 GTR V-Spec Skyline with a genuine 630bhp, a Mk1 Uno Turbo running 160bhp and a 172 cup for having a few trackday blasts. Getting worse as i get older:clap:

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I'm 41 and have an R1 bike engined Mk Indy (Lotus/Caterham 7 style) kit car, an R33 GTR V-Spec Skyline with a genuine 630bhp, a Mk1 Uno Turbo running 160bhp and a 172 cup for having a few trackday blasts. Getting worse as i get older:clap:

Uno turbo WOW thought they had all ruted away ! ANY PICS ?

richard1764

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup, R33 GTR, UT
Not the best pics but it's tucked up in the corner of the garage until the nice weather returns.

DSCF0013smallsafe.jpg

DSCF0014smallsafe.jpg

DSCF0016small.jpg

DSCF0020small.jpg

Clio 197
Jesus Christ seriously? I'm paying less than half that at 21 with 3 years ncb. Something must be wrong there.

yeah its the area i live in... if i insured from my girlfriends house.. would be £800 but because its my house its triple! and i cant put my insurance from hers because it wouldnt match my address on my drivers licence :headno:

Clio 200 Silverstone
im 20 in a week so haha, but my dad who is 46 hates them as they can't keep up to his 2.2 ST which i think is a bit unfair as mine is only a 1.2 :p

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
yeah its the area i live in... if i insured from my girlfriends house.. would be £800 but because its my house its triple! and i cant put my insurance from hers because it wouldnt match my address on my drivers licence :headno:
Change ur licence! U would save alot more! It's like under £30 to do it!! We're do u live?!!

I was 19 when I got my FF182 now 20 and I'm never selling it.

RS Clio 182
im 28..me and the missus came to a deal..instead of shelling out for me a fun car (i drive a mazda 3 as a company car) and then spending more on her a sensible small car to go to work in, nip around town in and do school run etc and having 2 lots of tax, insurance and 3 fuel bills.. we got something that does it all..clio rs fitted the bill nicely..