ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autoglass Wind Deflector On Seal?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
That is the wrong window seal. That one is for models with a sunroof

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Helps deflect the wind when the sunroofs open. Wont have any negative effects on your car.
Just everyone knows it's had a new seal.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Seriously? Should I call and get it replaced, or leave it?
You have to leave it now. The top section of the windscreen seal can only be put on when the windscreen is fitted.
I stupidly tried to replace my seals and the side ones are fine but the top one is impossible to get on without changing the screen.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
You have to leave it now. The top section of the windscreen seal can only be put on when the windscreen is fitted.
I stupidly tried to replace my seals and the side ones are fine but the top one is impossible to get on without changing the screen.
It's easy? I removed mine when I was fitting my sunstrip. You can just slide them in from one side all the way across.

bozothenutter

ClioSport Club Member
I tried too....now have a wobbly top seal............stupid....

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I had an issue fitting directly from above, as it didn't want to go in, but then i slid them from the side and was fine.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Whatever you do don't go hitting it with a hammer to get it to go in flush like I did...

Clio 182
I got one of these mad wee spoilers n'all now. Best of it is he said he had normal ones but thought they looked better! Would of been nice to been asked lol

Only thing that bugs me is theres more of a gap at one side of the window than the other side. Bit ocd but will probably annoy me! Anything like that with yours?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I got one of these mad wee spoilers n'all now. Best of it is he said he had normal ones but thought they looked better! Would of been nice to been asked lol

Only thing that bugs me is theres more of a gap at one side of the window than the other side. Bit ocd but will probably annoy me! Anything like that with yours?
Pic

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I had an issue fitting directly from above, as it didn't want to go in, but then i slid them from the side and was fine.

It all depends on how the glass was bonded in. You may have had a mm or two more space at the top.

Clio 182
20180120_110819.jpg

There