ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

auto lights ?? do i have them ?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
If they are anything like mine, you don't want them. Absolute shite. Them and the auto wipers.

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
Mine didn't work until I accidentally left my lights on and flattened my battery, when it was recharged they worked

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
you turn the lights on-off three(or two maybe) times you will hear a beep, restart the car with the lights off and it is dark enough for them to come on by themselves

pimp mobile Zafira
you turn the lights on-off three(or two maybe) times you will hear a beep, restart the car with the lights off and it is dark enough for them to come on by themselves
Thanks for that. Just been out now and set them to auto.

If they are anything like mine, you don't want them. Absolute s**te. Them and the auto wipers.

They are sh*te in the MK2s, you can't flash anybody when they come on with the auto setting - pointless. Can't use foglights either.

I turned them off in both my MK2s, although I roll with the xenons blazing all day anyway.