ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto light on 04 dynamique not working / no bleep

182 FF RB ;)
Hey there im wondering if anyone could help me, i have a 2004 Dynamique 1.2 as my downgrade from my 1.4 :(. Anyway this new clio comes with auto lights and wipers im lead to believe as my mates old Dynamique did, The sensor above the rear view mirror is there and the connections are good, There is 12V getting to the sensor but i can not get the auto lights feature to work, i have tried the Ignition then lights twice trick and still no luck not even a beep. I have HIDs installed but i don't think this should affect the sensor/auto feature. I've tried removing the battery for a few mins to see if this would reset anything but still no luck. Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks, Kenny :) .

182 FF RB ;)
You have to do the side lights flick very quickly.

I have flicked the sidelights quick, I've tested the sensor in another identical car and the other Clio beeps and the sensor works fine. I'm stumped here :( was thinking mabe a relay or stalk related problem?

182 FF RB ;)
I have discoverd there no VIN on the ECU, thinking this has been replaced before and has not been coded correctly :(