ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Headlights and Interior Neons?

Renault Clio Dynamique
Ok this is for all of you ICE experts out there! Would it be possible to install footwell neons and speaker pod neons to come on when the automatic headlights come on? I was thinking it's a case of tracking the wires for the auto headlights and joining the neon wires into them, would this work or not?

Anyone got any better suggestions or what not?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Just disable your auto headlights and wire up a kill-switch for the neons in the kitwells

not an ice expert by any means but i'm going DIY on my next install ;)

yes i done this back in the day when i first got mine :/ for the footwell neons the best place to wire them to is the cigarette light, that comes on with the headalights so just cut the wires and join the neons in with them, if you want a kill switch you can add one in also. easy as pie, same for the speakers, just join them to something that comes on with the headlights

Renault Clio Dynamique
So just cut into the wires for the cigarette lighter and join them and the footwell neons will come on automatically with lights, ok thanks :D