ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Finesse Revive trim dressing

Golf GT & A4 Avant
James and the team at AF are slowly building quite a collection of products that so far all have been highly impressive, revive trim dressing and glide clay lube to be the next released.

DSCF0212.jpg

James was kind enough to let me have a sample of revive to which you see above to be tested on my Clio. As you can see the plastics aren't really faded but will be testing later on another much older car. Application was very easy using a foam applicator held against the top of the bottle and tipped up once was all that was needed to coat the wiper arm. Photo's were taken approx 10minutes after application.

DSCF0214.gif

The left side was lightly buffed off with a MF cloth and the right was left to fully dry, a slight difference in gloss levels but a big improvement over original.
DSCF0218.gif

After this everything was given a 2nd coat to ensure even and left to fully dry. This was done Sunday AM, with plenty of showers in the evening and last night. Checking this morning and no signs of spotting, water marks or runs and the plastics are still a nice new black look. durability is showing signs of being quite good considering the weather it has already faced so soon and so very little was used, especially compared to a well known brand I've been using recently.

Another highly impressive product from the team at AF and will be making the purchase once released. further pictures to follow next weekend on durability and of a much heavier faded plastic.:approve:

M135i
That is promising and good results, initially. It all boils down to durability though. Keep us updated.