ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Finesse product test, 2nd month

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi
So this is what I got

ane8yzyd.jpg

Dressle and an air freshener....

hare9ura.jpg

Opened the air freshener, and the smell was yummy...
The length of elastic was enough any more would be too much...

It has been in the car 3 days now and still smells the same as it did when I opened it...

Now for the Dressle... Opened it up and had a smell, (hint of Apple)

Popped a tiny bit on a microfibre cloth, and found it spread very easy on smooth plastic, it also cleaned it quickly and was shocked how much dirt was on there.

Before
4y7e4aja.jpg

2u4a8u2a.jpg

After pics to follow...

Will be good to see how long this lasts compared to the product I'm using up at the moment by auto glym...

It's a dressing, Caz, not a cleaner. You should be cleaning then apply this over a dry surface. Did it not say that in the instructions?

OT - another poor after/results by this product. Think af have a bit of a dud.

Do people still use trim dressngs now that Nano Sealants exist?

So last Tuesday

While I agree, look what's happened above. No offence to LMN, but she's applied a dressing without cleaning. She wasn't to know - imagine how much of a pain in the arse a full prep would be to those other than the OCDetailers amongst us.

Not a 320d
Yeah true. Ill STFU, sorry.

Only dressing I would Use is revive or renew or whatever the AF product is. Thats fairly impressive for a dressing.

Id still spend the time to clean it proper and invest in some C4 or whatever is available these days.

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi
I applied it without cleaning on purpose...( as it was nearly dark and couldn't see lol)

So next time I may use it inside... After I had cleaned it of course ;-)

I cleaned my top of the dash using some armoural dashboard wipes then put dressle on..

It made no difference what so ever. Would not waste your time doing the interior tbh