ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ATE Super Blue

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
I know this stuff is quite commonly used on here, however when I checked a tub I got the other day, It now has "Not for road use" printed on it!

I purchased a bottle around a year ago and it does not have that label, has something new came in regulation wise ? Wonder if it will be checked on MOT's as I've still got last years in the car !

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
I think the not for road use is due to America passing legislation that all brake fluid has to be amber in colour, doesn't apply to us IIRC

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
i used this for the first time and its great. iv been using carlube 5.1 for ages and i boil it every track day. iv used this blue for 2 track days and not needed to bleed it.

Yes it's good stuff, been using it years for road and track

Ate do an amber version aswell...exactly the same stuff

Yes they do, idea is you alternate between them

Waiting for some of the "super gold" to come in to myself

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
I've flushed the old blue stuff with the new, I was just curious as to why it came about (And If I'd get a slap on the wrist!) :rasp: