ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Astra Coupe + Clio

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Hey guys took some pics of my mates astra coupe yesterday and thought id share them with you.

Pic01small.jpg

Pic02small.jpg

Pic03small.jpg

Pic04small.jpg

Pic07small.jpg

Pic08small.jpg

Pic09small.jpg

Pic10small.jpg

Pic13small.jpg

Pic14small.jpg

Pic16small.jpg

hope you like

E60 diesel powah
awesome dude! loving the merc rims! did he get rid of his lensos?

Last edited:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
awesome dude! loving the merc rims! did he get rid of his lensos?

he had BBS LM reps bud, but yes he did. One of the wheels was buckled quite badly. looks miles better with the AMG's on it tho.

Thanks Naith i got a good one in a disabled bay lol you know me ;)

Vw Passat, clio 182
he had BBS LM reps bud, but yes he did. One of the wheels was buckled quite badly. looks miles better with the AMG's on it tho.

Thanks Naith i got a good one in a disabled bay lol you know me ;)
could you find out for me where he bought his Amg rims from?
Im looking to get new alloys for mine when weather get better.

fiesta 1.25
Nice them Merc wheels are great but not sure if they suit that car

Clio looks good, do you drive around warrington without a reg plate?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
chris nah i took it off for the pics bud, i have in the past but its been back on the next day.

RS lancs he bought them off another lad with an astra coupe sorry

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I like them, both ;) I was looking for an astra coupe Bertone before I got my 172 but literally every single one I test drove was either f*cked or seriously tatty :(

S23

The Cleee-O
Really nice shots mate! Brilliant composition and scenery. Astra looks lovely, and your car looks real good as well. Top Job Dude! :D

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Some great shots there, your clio looks brilliant in a couple of them mate. Unsure on the Astra though....

I like them, both ;) I was looking for an astra coupe Bertone before I got my 172 but literally every single one I test drove was either f*cked or seriously tatty :(

And that differs to the clio how? ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
cheers guys, i used to umm an arrrr at the coupe when he bought it but hes made some good changes but with the astra you either like them or dont.

Thanks for the comments about the clio looks good considering it needs a machine polish and stance lol.

S23 i thought the pics were good but at the same time boring

Mustang, S13, AX GT
And that differs to the clio how? ;)
My clio's not that tatty, and f*cked as it is it isn't scary/frightening to drive. One of the Coupes I test drove I literally took it about half a mile, went to go around a corner slowy and nearly drove it straight off the road. I turned round took it straight back!