ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aston 1-77 spotted!

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
Working up in Banbury/Brackley yesterday and happend to see one of these! Looked absolutely awesome even though it was still half covered in protective red plastic lol. Doubt ill ever see one again on the road unless im really lucky as i hear quite a few of them have been bought by Sheiks and other foreign millionairs! Must have been out on a test run as it was Quite near Prodrive.
soz the pics rnt amazing, he kept hanging back coz i think he knew i was trying to snap the car!
IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

It'll of been on a test from Gaydon as it's less than 15 miles away. Living round that area you actually see a fair few Astons, Jaguars and Land Rovers testing under the masking during the day. The villages surrounding it are great for spy shots.

The wrap is just to stop it getting stone chips before it gets to the customer, and I hear google is pretty big now.

Customers Aston's are tested around this track: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tupperware_pilot/2771170631/ Still wrapped but not to the above degree...

Above will just be a car used for testing/abusing by guys in prototype department to iron out potential problems before customers start finding them. As for general info on the cars try this link: http://www.wired.com/autopia/2011/12/how-aston-martin-builds-the-gorgeous-one-77-supercar/?pid=1437

Aston-Martin-One-77-White-ND.jpg

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
They're lovely, saw one at Le Mans last year ... some pikey tw4t punched the rear quarter in the 'Mad Friday/Chav' area.

To be fair, the driver did run over his foot, but still, you dont punch an Aston.

Trophy #382
They're lovely, saw one at Le Mans last year ... some pikey tw4t punched the rear quarter in the 'Mad Friday/Chav' area.

To be fair, the driver did run over his foot, but still, you dont punch an Aston.

Oh crap where did that happen??! I saw it pulling out of where I was staying at Karting Nord

That's about as un-British as kicking a Bulldog in it's balls.... just not acceptable!