ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assassins Creed 2

1.8 Civic EX
It's on its way....woop! loved the first one, thought it was a very clever and entertaining game

(bring on the repetative comments lol)

teaser..

[GT]47666[/GT]

wings? maybe the ability to "glide" from roof top to roof top??

Clio 197 08
Didnt no a 2nd was due out! Really enjoyed the first even though i never got round to finding all the flags!

(bring on the repetative comments lol)

I liked it but come on it bloody well was. Hack slash, sneak, find flags, hack slash, sneak....

First was stunning and I did enjoy the free roaming/climbing environment and sense of altitude you got on the top of the highest towers. However they really need to make the sequel alot more varied in terms of the tasks/story.

RB 182 Cup
Loved the first one, although it was a little repetitive now that you mention it.

Will definitely be getting this one.

1.8 Civic EX
I liked it but come on it bloody well was. Hack slash, sneak, find flags, hack slash, sneak....

First was stunning and I did enjoy the free roaming/climbing environment and sense of altitude you got on the top of the highest towers. However they really need to make the sequel alot more varied in terms of the tasks/story.

lol i know but tbh you could argue that about most games...

GoW - run, cover, shoot, shoot, run, cover
Forza2 - driving the same track over and over

not syaing they are rubbish cos they ain't but have the same level of repativeness imo main thing that saves those is the online play making it more varied

That trailer was a big bag ol crap :(

PMSL not this debate again..

see here for the difference between a trailer and a teaser...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=408328

lol i know but tbh you could argue that about most games...

GoW - run, cover, shoot, shoot, run, cover
Forza2 - driving the same track over and over

not syaing they are rubbish cos they ain't but have the same level of repativeness imo main thing that saves those is the online play making it more varied

Bioshock, single player only some of the elements could be considered repetative but due to brilliant script etc it never feels like you're doing the same thing over and over again ;)

1.8 Civic EX
Bioshock, single player only some of the elements could be considered repetative but due to brilliant script etc it never feels like you're doing the same thing over and over again ;)

LOL I'll have to take your word on that one as Ive only played the demo and didn't really like it tbh ;)

Bioshock is cool. I have it on Piss3 but gave up due to the spast1cated controls. I may pick it up pn PC if I ever finish the other trillion games I have :eek:

AC is a good game.

Bioshock is cool. I have it on Piss3 but gave up due to the spast1cated controls. I may pick it up pn PC if I ever finish the other trillion games I have :eek:

Have you got to the big reveal yet Roy or you just enjoying the fucked up situation/splicers etc and different art deco style look to the whole thing?

Have you got to the big reveal yet Roy or you just enjoying the f**ked up situation/splicers etc and different art deco style look to the whole thing?

I didn't get far in at all. I gave it up because I was bored of aiming like Joey's more retarded brother. I may get it on PC.

I won't spoil it by letting on then. It's genuinely up there with some of the better film releases out there in terms of writing and plot.

Not sure on a release date but the sequel is due, and it's a fair while since the original so I would guess at fairly soon.

Release date is set at November 20th in the UK. Not been much hype surrounding this, if it improves on the repetitiveness of the first one, and tidy up the game a little, it could be a stunner. I'll probably buy it anyway :)

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Yeah, needs to change repetitiveness imho as the 1st one was good, but to familiar. If the second one improves on the 1st, but with more variety then it should be a good game.