ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Artic182 + nice views

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Heres a few pics taken today, nice day for a drive across the Carron Valley let me know what you think

(oh the car is getting lowered next month)

DSCF0902.jpg

DSCF0905.jpg

DSCF0903.jpg

DSCF0908.jpg

DSCF0907.jpg

DSCF0906.jpg

DSCF0909.jpg

DSCF0912.jpg

DSCF0919.jpg

DSCF0901.jpg

and something different

DSCF0903-1.jpg

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Raging replacement Milltek never appeared over the weekend not getting delivered to drivers till Wed..another week with the exhaust blowing:(
Then hopefully a week on Sat going down to Chipped uk in Birmingham for a live map on rollers.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Really good shots those mate :)

Cheers ;)

will update when i get it lowered not to sure what springs to get i don,t want the ride to harsh so thinking sportlines,,,,,,but would like it slightly lower than what the sportlines lower by.

Mk2 Clio 1.6
good shots there mate...car looks lovely. i see it around town on friday/saturday nights :p :D . where is carron valley? looks a good drive..

378bhp Leon Cupra R
good shots there mate...car looks lovely. i see it around town on friday/saturday nights :p :D . where is carron valley? looks a good drive..

if you go in to Kilsyth and go by the Coachman Hotel few hundred yards take a left up the TAK MA DOON ROAD and follow until you see the sign for Fintry and follow that way.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Campbeltoon run on sunday ya pie, Get yer name doon!

after the slaggin you gave me for a typo error in this thread YA FUD!!
might be there didn,t wanna put ma name down and no turn up then get grief on here.

and hopefully get my exhaust replaced on sat morn at Drivers so if its done more of a chance to come because it sounds like a old Transit.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
after the slaggin you gave me for a typo error in this thread YA FUD!!
might be there didn,t wanna put ma name down and no turn up then get grief on here.

and hopefully get my exhaust replaced on sat morn at Drivers so if its done more of a chance to come because it sounds like a old Transit.
Gums roon ma plums!