ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Artic 182 FF project.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Figured since I started fixing/changing some things on the 182 I would keep a record for future reference.

After repairing some bonnet chips I gave the car a full detail ready for winter annoyingly it started to rain so couldn't get any good photos.
WP_20130924_003.jpgWP_20130924_004.jpgWP_20130924_013.jpgWP_20130924_010.jpg

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Decided to also tackle the perished exhaust mounts following a guide on the forums.

During
WP_20130926_002.jpg

After
WP_20130926_003.jpg
WP_20130926_004.jpg

Next up is the Dogbone mount and sprucing up the interior then engine bay.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Impressed with Auto finesse Avalanche, New bullets from sprayshack.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Spent the last few days painting and cleaning the front bumper and grills pics to follow.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Beautiful example. Was looking for ideas for my Bullets; is that Titanium Silver lettering?

Thanks, It is yeah speak to shameless172 (sprayshack) great work and they can do any combo you like.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
picture.php

Painted the grills and fogs black, bit of a hassle getting the arch liners off as the screw heads had corroded new clips coming next week should hopefully sort it out.
Next clean up the back then sides.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Car needs a clean but added a new number plate light and painted my boot button.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As you can see the colour match is superb, paint from Auto-paint St Helens highly recommended!

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Well since the weather seems to be improving time for upgrades, Front discs need replacing so I figured why not upgrade the callipers to brembo's. :cool:

Originally planned to use some 406 Brembo's but tbh I couldn't be bothered refurbishing them so bought a set off a 197 from MG Cup. Fitting soon but comparison below, 406's will be up for sale in due course.

picture.php

Next up will be fitting these and new rears once weather improves abit more, then suspension refresh time.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Made a start on the car today, a quick wash and decontaminate. Then I swapped the spark plugs over which where soaked in oil so that's something else to fix.. Then replaced the rear brakes.
20140402_112306.jpg20140402_141615.jpg20140402_183841.jpg

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
From this:
picture.php

To this:
picture.php

Next up cars going over to birchdown to have the Cam cover resealed and the belts done. :)