ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

are you thinking of replacing rear discs?

Hi all

Just a message to people who are thinking of getting rear discs for there 172/182 's

If you are after genuine renault rear discs I found them at yozza sport and k tec, I highly recommend people order from Yozza !!!

I unfortunately ordered from K-tec and I received possibly the worst customer service for an online order i have ever made!
Im sure its not much to ask from an online shop to give you order confirmation, let you know if parts are out of stock , when your order is sent after they take your money, but i had to enquire repeatedly to get any of this information.

Plus when i made the order on the 17th i am fairly positive the discs where advertised to come with pads or I would have ordered from else where, but alas they do not as i found out today when they arrived. Unfortunately as i never received any real order confirmations i cant check what i ordered.

At yozza sport they do come with pads at no massive difference in price.

so my advice would be go for yozza sport!

right time for me to go out get some pads.

Golf GTD Mk7
Pretty sure you wouldn't get pads with the discs unless stated. It doesn't say that on the ktec webby. Shame you haven't had the best communication throughout

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
i dowt them ones are genuine renault discs and if they are for the 109 they ripped me off as well as not getting pads as got charged 149

They all come out the same place anyway! Plus the rears do feck all!

I dont think k-tec ever did pads with the discs for the rears?!

They didnt "rip you off" unless you ordered through the CS discount section, if anyone calls up and asked for the discs (not stating they were a member etc, or that they wanted the discount section ones...you would get charged full price lol?)

well either way i shall never order from them again due to there lack of customer service , its just annoying that when ordering discs and i clearly state that im part of this club will full details from my membership card i didnt even get discount till i complained after they charged me the full price , i just dont want companys like this profiting from my money, why have two prices for clio sport members , why cant they charge you the best offer they can offer if you give them your membership details , rather then if you dont happen to know about special web links they dont say anything and you get charged full wack . sorry i dont think this is the type of company i want to do business with again , and just letting people know my experience so they can make there decision .

sounds like you have received bad service mate; i don't think it is that usual from k-tec though, haven't heard of any massive problems with them . . .

please learn your "there, their, they're" (doesn't seem to annoy others, hence the small font)

the second option but - tax so with is the 171 sorry.,

and to be fair with out pads is my own fault i must have been looking at so many different deals , ebay, k-tec own and renaults, yozza sports renaults deal . all come with pads except renaults from k-tec so yeah is my own fault, for some reason figured they came with.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
K-tecs gotta be a better service than Yozza... Sure some people on here have had to wait months just to get things ordered from Yoz.

I ordered mine from K-TEC and specified the pads on my order. Entered by CS reference which got me 10% off (it was the double xmas discount). They emailed confirmation straight away, and they arrived within 48 hours. I'd certainly use them again.

Yozza I tried to get some details on the discs and pads, then on a separate occasion I requested a cost for a service. Never had a response to either email.

Clio 172
I had the same problem ordered some bits and pieces put in my membership details yet didn't receive a discount on the invoice when I was e-mailed (I also received a har copy). Simple phone call to k-tec and 2 days later I received a credit note through the post. They also communitcated very well with me through e-mail.

Seems like you got unlucky to me