ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are Xenon headlight plugs the same as standard?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Why would you want to bin the xenons ? I see you have a 182 cup anyway which originally left the factory without xenons so you wont have any problems swapping back to what the car originally had.

@choong-moo

Inferno 182
Oops sorry optical, the cup part was.left over from my RB I had before. Profile now updated.

They're just too much money and hassle when something goes wrong and I don't actually see any light benefit worth bothering about. It was actually the ballast that was up with mine and I just see it as a pain having to remove the bumper. I'd much rather spend the time doing handling or engine work. Simple life for me :)

clio v6
I understand what your saying but just use a aftermarket kit much cheaper and it will do away with the ignitor as they come with it