ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are these shocks any good?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Would just get genuines off Adam on here mate, a whole set of shocks from him are £150 posted.

Assume you're coming to the RR day this sunday? :)

Not aware of any O/E suppliers for correct spec 172/182 shocks without going genuine parts. The likes of ecp or any other motor factors only supply shocks for the lesser clio varients (far too soft for an rs, and even the different rs varients are part specific). Best avoided.

Titanium 182
thanks for that ... so should i go for normal 182 shocks or is there any advantage in getting 172 cup shocks?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Adam @ Renault Wolverhampton, there's a sub forum for them on here. Just remember to swap over your bump stops to the new front shocks :p

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah not sure why people say Adam, like every fucker on here knows or something? There's multiple Adams on here, refer to him by his username ffs.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I was as Adamm on another forum, my last name begins with M, I just put the . in the wrong place on here lol :p.

Still it makes sense to refer to members by there forum name and not the actual name! I see it time again now where people have to repeat with his actual forum name lol.

PB Clio 172
On this subject, what are the shocks from renparts then? Are they OEM? The woman on the phone spoke too fast when I asked

jonty172cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Just ordered 2 new front shocks for my 172 Cup from Renault Wolverhampton .. very helpful guy, great price and should be delivered tomorrow :)

Very impressed ... thanks for recommending!

HBT 172 Cup
I'm genuinely shocked (badum tshhh) at how how cheap they are from renault, stupid to go buy them anywhere else imo.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha no I'm not mad guys just saying, it's kinda retarded to expect everyone to know who he is ;)

I'd say the same if my name was bob.