ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are network provider 3 (THREE) and good??

Clio DCi 100
Ive just ordered a phone with lots of minutes, texts and unlimited internet but i'm really worried now cos saw lots of bad reviews online bout hidden charges for voicemail and stuff??

Has anyone else had any experience good or bad with them??

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I'm on my 3rd year of contract with them and the signal is fine where I live in Bristol, the contract is good, and you can normally negotiate a good phone from them. Only thing you have to watch is internet use in my experience - it's harsh!

Aside from that the call centre for customer services is in Marakesh I think - and they don't understand best Bristolian lol....

Clio Sport 172
I am with 3 they are the best network for coverage I have ever been with, no other network had coverage in my flat!

There is no charge for calling your voicemail on 3.

mk1 172
No problems at all really, had a contract for 4 years with them. Signal is fine, customer services can be ropey, but I've had that with Orange and O2 to be honest!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
poor signal, crap customer service, but had free prem goals

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had two phones with them (business use) and mobile broadband.

Completely and utterly piss awful.

I'd rather eat my money than give it to those herberts.

No signal, calls kept cutting out, Internet was a joke and only worked 20% of the time. I could go on.

Avoid.

Signal is ok these days.

If anything goes wrong the shops are piss poor at getting you a loan phone, dont bother with the customer services in India. Totally f**king useless.

I had a letter the other day saying that they are going to start charging by the minute and not by the second, so going to cancel my contract at the end of month when its up.

But for £15 a month when things are going well you cant knock them. Just dont expect any help from Dave aka Raj in Dehli when it goes tits up.

I'm going to go back to O2 methinks.

In between cars....
My missus is with three, the customer service is absolutely atrocious, all indian call centres and that as well, takes forever to get through and all sorts, her last call to customer service was over an hour, most of which was on hold

SLK 350
Had to take these f*ckers to court 3 years ago for saying I owed money when I didn't - they didn't cancel my contract when I asked them to. They then got some debt collectors on me giving me hassle. Blacklisted my credit for defaulting, so saw the cnuts in court!

Never again, their CS is frankly dire (that goes for every other cheapskate company who outsource to India). Reception was shite, calls dropped were ridiculous (had to get another phone in the end on a proper network).

Frankly like nothing more than to see them burn!

Datsun
No, no, no, no, no, never ever buy a phone from these chancers. The last one I had from them got snapped in half and sent back to them!

Truly awful, dropped calls, sms not arriving, sms not sending, terrible signal and I won't even go into the customer service...

Avoid

Racing Blue 182 Cup
phone service ok but CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED FROM ANY COMPANY. DONT DO IT!!:nono: