ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic/Titanium/Black/Inferno or SolidBlu

Weeman sucks ****

It has to be racing blue, Id love my cup in that colour or see a racing blue with turinis on in white, that would be the shiz nit.

Clio 200 Cup packed

out of interest omar, why ya buying a brand new un?

maybe somebody on here would be interested in part-ex-ging thier 182 for your 225?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Id choose artic,its the closest colour to the old cup and thats the only colour i wanted my 172 in,until i discovered they didnt do it ...I chose silver in the end and was quietly suprised how well that looked

ian

Artic Blue like mine!

If you have racing blue or inferno people might just think you have got the Clio 182 cup - the poor mans 182. I believe the cup only comes in those two colours. However, I do really like the inferno - but do you want the same colour as your megane 225????

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 17 December 2004

I do disagree, if a black 172/182 approaches in your rear view mirror, you know its not a normal clio due to the wide arches and xenons, and it looks a bit mean in black rather than looking like it fell out of a Christmas Cracker *JOKE* ;)
*runs*
Dont worry Jilly, I love my black 172 too, and it certainly doesnt look normal! However, if I had a 182 Id have a Christmas cracker inferno one *sigh*

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by scooby on 17 December 2004

Artic Blue like mine!

If you have racing blue or inferno people might just think you have got the Clio 182 cup - the poor mans 182. I believe the cup only comes in those two colours. However, I do really like the inferno - but do you want the same colour as your megane 225????
or if you have the arctic they think you have the slower 172 cup!;)

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

who care what other people think in regards to an artic blue lookin like a cup..lol

anyone who knows there cars will know its a 182 no matter what colour it is, and if they dont it means they dont care enough.

my opinion,

silver is too common a colour

black (what i have) difficult to keep clean

id go for racing or artic blue as i dont like the inferno

swingin toward racing myself

A silver one

As Im thinking of chopping in my black Dynamique in the new year this is a question that I have also been mulling over.

I do love black motors (last one was a black SR *runs to hide*) and have been toying with the idea of a black 182, but do fancy a change of colour. Think I would go with Inferno or Titanium.

Omar why dont you want either of the ID colours? Is it purely the price? Does anybody have any pics of the ID colours or am I better asking in the Pics and Media forum?

Artic Blue like mine!

or if you have the arctic they think you have the slower 172 cup!;)

I think the anthracite wheels makes the 182 look quite different to the 172 cup, and the twin exhausts and then theres the xenon lights - should I go on!

Quote: Originally posted by omar on 16 December 2004

Thats f***** fantastic!

Is it easy to keep it gleaming like that? (my arctic 182, and my inferno 225 NEVER looked so shiny)
yeh colour not as in real life but its a really good colour, it is fairly easy to get shining too, courtesy of zymol and mothers wax

Leon TDI

Maguires Clay Bar and Maguires Gold Class.
I like Maguires stuff, not tried their NXT stuff, but by all acounts its pretty good.

And as 182blue said, black is a b**ch to keep clean. Looks good when it is clean though.

i do love black but it would drive me mad cleaning it every other day which is why i never went for it on my 172 or 182.
Yours looks stunning in that picture, just needs lowering on coilovers and will look mean as fook.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by scooby on 17 December 2004 Artic Blue like mine!If you have racing blue or inferno people might just think you have got the Clio 182 cup - the poor mans 182. I believe the cup only comes in those two colours. However, I do really like the inferno - but do you want the same colour as your megane 225????[/QUOTE]or if you have the arctic they think you have the slower 172 cup!;) I think the anthracite wheels makes the 182 look quite different to the 172 cup, and the twin exhausts and then theres the xenon lights - should I go on!

mate, i know the differences, just like i know the difference between a racing blue 182 with cup packs and a 182 cup, my comment was in jest in response to your stupid comment.
Your comment is the same as the black looks like a dynamique comments, everybody has their own preference on colours.