ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic blue 182 with Black alloys

golf gt tdi
How about going back to standard , and putting old ones atop a bonfire??? november 5th just around the corner!!!!

golf gt tdi
cheers fella, saving up for some apex springs but been thinking about going back to standard for a while.Just wanted to gauge response/abuse ...hee ..hee.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
makes the disks look tiny and looks :dead: been able to see under you arch

nice car tho :D

standard wheels and apex 40mm sorted :)

No more clio's for me!
Black standard wheels would look sweet fella :)

Never been a fan of wolfrace wheels, too halfrauds for me. lol

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Sorry that looks shocking, they look cheap ass wheels, and just really dont suit the car.

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
looks erm... different... if you like them yourself then keep them!! it's different to all the others thats for sure!! does need lowering though, but not everyone has endless bags of money...

just out of interest... does it rub when its lowered and on 17's??

Monaco Blue Mk2
I think that could look really good with black wheels but at the minute it doesn't do it for me. I don't know if it's just because it's desperate to be lowered or if it's the wheels I'm not keen on. Might just be a bit of both. Definately get it lowered as soon as poss though mate, improves looks loads.

Fiesta ST-2
Hes gone to get some tyres for the standard sport wheels, look what youve done. He says hes getting them sprayed in anthracite now.

Golf R soon...
Can't fault you choice of car and colour, cause I have the same :)

But I really don't like those wheels, not just on your car but any car :(

Maz

LY 200
cheesy19 said:
back to standard now, lowering coming shortly and cup splitter.

Aww bless, it does look so much beetter with the standard wheels :approve: carbon fiber splitter would look lovely ;)

Hmmm, I'm very shortly going to be rolling on black (or very very dark gunmetal) with a 40mm Apex drop.

I'm sticking to the OEM 16s though as I like them, and I personally think the Clio looks over-wheeled on 17s, but it can be ok as long as the car is lowered.

How about a photshop of the the 17s, dropped 40mm?